I’ve tried to feature things here that aren’t already on every gift guide…apart from the Becca trio! Here are my top 5 gifts that are £20 & under for her and I’ve based this on the kind of things that I would really like or think are well suited for a girly kind of girl. Hope you enjoy!
1. One line a day: A five year memory book (£8.39) – A diary is a popular gift to give at Christmas so I think this is a really nice twist on a classic diary and is something just a little bit different. A great gift for a girl who maybe has a bit of a stressful or hectic lifestyle and something that will be an interesting read for them when they look back through it the following year to see how their thoughts and feelings on things have changed in life.
2. Personalised wooden spoon set (£5.50) – I think this is such a sweet little gift for a girl who loves to cook or maybe your mum if she’s a budding cook as you can personalise the names on the spoons for your family members!
3. Becca spotlights kit – shimmering skin perfector (£20) – This is such a beautiful liquid highlighter trio and perfect for any beauty product obsessed girl because the original shimmering skin perfector is such a cult classic. Very christmassy as well!
4. ‘You look lovely today’ phone case (£10) – If you’re an avid reader of beauty blogs then you will have seen the ‘you look lovely today’ black and white pouch and this is a really sweet little phone case that would be great as a stocking filler.
5. The White Company’s orange grove signature candle (£20) – Everyone raves about the Diptyque candles but I personally think The White Company’s candles are just as good, if not better! This candle smells gorgeous and great for girls who like a fresh smelling candle rather than a heavy, musky or overly sweet one.
What do you think of these picks? Have any caught your eye? Make sure you follow my Instagram to find out tomorrow what the next giveaway is going to be! Jess x