I’ll really try and refrain from letting things get too existential and philosophical. Enjoy!
- Education goes far beyond the classroom or lecture theatre.
- Educating one’s self is of the utmost importance.
- The accumulation of lots of ‘stuff’ and materialistic paraphernalia can do more harm than good.
- Cooking and food-related knowledge is incredibly important to me.
- You can never do enough reading.
- There’s only so much you can do for people.
- It’s OK not to follow trends A.K.A. It’s OK to think that the Kardashians and ‘Instagram’ makeup are……..not good.
- An Instagram account is often not an accurate portrayal of someone’s life or surroundings; including my own.
- Life is non-linear; life cannot be set out in a planned, methodical way.
- I love studying psychology, psychological concepts and the complexity of our minds.
- I’m very passionately opposed against the implementation of capital punishment.
- I despise the preoccupation with political correctness within my generation.
- As wonderful as the raw intentions of feminism are, I don’t agree with all approaches taken and ideologies shared within radical feminism.
- I need to work on my reluctancy to candy-coat things and bluntness; which often leads to me being misunderstood.
- A bag of 24 frozen chicken dippers for dinner in 1st year at University, on the regular, is not a good idea.
- I’m absolutely terrible at remembering people’s birthdays. Oops.
- Being an introverted individual doesn’t make you weird.
- I love to write and wish to improve upon my writing skills as much as possible throughout adulthood.
- Just because it seems as though everyone is doing/saying something, it doesn’t mean it’s the best way/OK.
- I’m prone to depression and that’s OK.
- Having the belief that everything will work out is important for moving forward in life.